We’re excited to welcome you to SPARC’s new website. As openness in scholarly communication grows with unprecedented momentum, we hope our new site will be a resource for our members, our community, and the general public alike to engage with the program areas SPARC is tasked with advancing – to learn the issues, to stay current with the latest developments, and to get involved in creating change.
A few of the major improvements we would like to highlight include
- A completely redesigned look and feel on the homepage and across the site;
- An updated advocacy section that highlights the work SPARC, SPARC members, and allied organizations are doing at the national, state, and local levels;
- An overhauled resources homepage that allows users to see the most popular resources and easily sort by audience, theme, and resource type;
- A new initiatives section that provides information on all of SPARC’s active campaigns; and,
- An issues homepage that provides concise background information on SPARC’s core issue areas.
We hope you enjoy the new site and would appreciate your feedback. If you have any suggestions, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.